Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Misspelled Album?

Hi there, my copy of Cream's Wheels of Fire (studio version) quit playing. It was actually stored on an older computer I hadn't used in a while. It does show up in my purchased songs. I read it was spelled wrong and has been named Wheels of Fire Remastered. I tried renaming the albums but that didn't seem to help. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Early 2013), OS X Mavericks (10.9.1)

Posted on Jan 17, 2014 1:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2014 1:12 PM

Hey vaughnfromwa,

It sounds like you're experiencing issues with your songs playing back. I would follow these steps:

If iTunes in the Cloud is available in your country, try the following steps to resolve the issue:

1. Delete the purchased song that is exhibiting the problem from your iTunes library.
  2. Click on the Purchased link in the iTunes Store to view your previously purchased music.
  3. Download your previously purchased song from this list.

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS4357

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

Have a good one,

Delgadoh

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 19, 2014 1:12 PM in response to vaughnfromwa

Hey vaughnfromwa,

It sounds like you're experiencing issues with your songs playing back. I would follow these steps:

If iTunes in the Cloud is available in your country, try the following steps to resolve the issue:

1. Delete the purchased song that is exhibiting the problem from your iTunes library.
  2. Click on the Purchased link in the iTunes Store to view your previously purchased music.
  3. Download your previously purchased song from this list.

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS4357

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

Have a good one,

Delgadoh

Misspelled Album?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.