Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please help. Can't access account

So about a month ago my computer was water damaged and I went to get it fixed. Now that I got it I cant open my old user account. Right away when I turn on my computer it automatically goes to an account named "user". I know you're suppose to go to system preferences to make a new account and see the ones that you already have but my account is not on there, and yes the acoounts I used before are still on this computer I just cant seem to access them

MacBook Pro, I need this fixed SOON

Posted on Jan 17, 2014 2:20 PM

5 replies

Jan 17, 2014 5:35 PM in response to Imp68

If I go to Users and Groups and I look at the left hand side, under the "Current User" it says 'User' and under that it says Admin. Under that it says "Other Users" and it says 'Guest User Sharing Only' but I am not able to click on it.

I am able to see a folder named "share" but when I open it it is empty. Then there is another file named user. The file looks like a little house and when I click on it all of the files that are in there are also empty.

Please help. Can't access account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.