Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I use ES2 in Logic Pro X?

Okay. I am starting to get really frustrated and feel really dumb.

Will someone PLEASE inform me on how to use ES2 on Logic Pro X.
I've been trying for the past two days and it's starting to make me quite angry.

It's not in my instruments, anywhere. Screenshots would be MUCH MUCH appreciated...

[GOD I AM SO MAD THAT I CAN'T FIND IT I AM SO CLOSE TO RANTING]

Logic Pro X, OS X Mavericks (10.9.1), #mad

Posted on Jan 17, 2014 5:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 17, 2014 5:45 PM

Calm down.... and breathe..

Then...

First of all,. make sure you have turned on all the Advanced features in LPX by going to LPX's preferences/Advanced tab and checking all the boxes...

Now LPX is working in Pro Mode instead of "Dumbed down' Garage Band Mode...

Next...

1) Create a new blank project

2) Create an Instrument Track

3) Select the Instrument track and in the channel strip...and press the Instrument Button

4) From the Drop down menu that appears.. choose the ES2 Plugin

In the following screenshots (click on each to enlarge..)

Blue Box indicates the button to press to turn on/off the channel strip for the track selected

Red Box indicates the Instrument Button

User uploaded file

Yellow box indicates where the ES2 will be found in the drop down menu that will appear after pressing the Instrument Button

User uploaded file

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 17, 2014 5:45 PM in response to parkasteve

Calm down.... and breathe..

Then...

First of all,. make sure you have turned on all the Advanced features in LPX by going to LPX's preferences/Advanced tab and checking all the boxes...

Now LPX is working in Pro Mode instead of "Dumbed down' Garage Band Mode...

Next...

1) Create a new blank project

2) Create an Instrument Track

3) Select the Instrument track and in the channel strip...and press the Instrument Button

4) From the Drop down menu that appears.. choose the ES2 Plugin

In the following screenshots (click on each to enlarge..)

Blue Box indicates the button to press to turn on/off the channel strip for the track selected

Red Box indicates the Instrument Button

User uploaded file

Yellow box indicates where the ES2 will be found in the drop down menu that will appear after pressing the Instrument Button

User uploaded file

How do I use ES2 in Logic Pro X?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.