Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Mail specific domain \ does this still work for Mavericks?

THIS DISCUSSION IS ARCHIVED

Where do I include Exchange domain in Mail setup?

10212 Views 8 Replies Latest reply: Aug 18, 2010 2:37 PM by jruano User uploaded file

User uploaded fileUser uploaded fileLevel 1 (10 points)

mike_donahue

Jun 2, 2010 4:46 PM

Our company is running Exchange 2007, OWA enabled, EWS is setup, Auto discovery is enable. The only thing I haven't got an answer on is whether Service Pack 4 has been installed. The server is set up with a domain specified but I don't know where to include that in the Mail Account Setup. Mail seems to be locating the server fine but it says username or password can not be verified. I can only assume that it's because I haven't included the domain correctly.

iPad (and I assume iPhone/iTouch) have a field in their setup to include the domain and a coworker is connecting fine with to the company server. Where is it in Mail? I have tried to prepend it to my username (domain/username) but it hasn't worked. I can't recall all the variations I have tried of this, but unless I have the domain first in the username field, Mail won't even connect to the server. I've been all over these boards and dozens more and I can't find any answers to this problem.

Any here have any ideas? Thanks,
Mike D

MacBook Pro, Intel Core 2 Duo 2.66 GHz, Mac OS X (10.6.3), 4 gig RAM

Categories: Mail and Address book Tags: mail_address_book_macosx_v10.6, mac_os_x_v.10.6

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Jan 17, 2014 11:04 PM

There are no replies.

Apple Mail specific domain \ does this still work for Mavericks?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.