Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't login facebook

I can't login facebook, everytime i log in ... always appears notification "sign in error, could not communicated with the server" please help me to solve the problem

iPad, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Jan 18, 2014 2:08 AM

4 replies

Jan 18, 2014 2:13 AM in response to Yan Wirawan

Hello, try deleting Facebook (if you have the app) and then restart your iPad and then download it again. Also try turning the wifi off and turn on again because it might have some connection issues. If still can't you might just have to use Facebook off safari.

If it still doesn't log in then reply back and I will see what I can do.

Hope I helped

Cheers

Lydia

Jan 18, 2014 2:17 AM in response to hellokitty1234

Yes, Keep logging out of facebook and logging back in again. Try deleting the app from 'running apps' by double tapping the home button and swipe the Facebook off.

another way:

to fix your problem just go to settings then facebook setting and reenter your facebook password there! Doing this solved my problem, hope it will solves your too.

Yes I did have this problem before hope it works :)

Good look

Thanks

lydia

I can't login facebook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.