Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Weather App Temp is Wrong

My current temperature on my Weather app has been stuck at 32 for at least a week (which is not correct). The hourly is correct for the rest of the day but the current is always at 32. Since Siri and the summery screen link to this it's all wrong. I downloaded the Yahoo wather, it's wrong also. The weather channel app works fine but I would like the weather app that I cannot delete to be correct. Any suggestions? or who I can contact to get this fixed?

iPhone 5c, iOS 7.0.4, p

Posted on Jan 18, 2014 7:18 AM

27 replies

Jan 20, 2014 4:42 PM in response to Lisahf

The same thing is happening to me: current temp frozen (so to speak) at 32 for the past week. Hourly temps are correct. This is only a problem for my home city (Murfreesboro, TN). All other cities have various current temps, which I assume are also correct. I have deleted my city and added it, restarted the phone, tried all this with location services off and on etc. but no change. This happened once before but it only lasted a day. Going into week two is really annoying.

Weather App Temp is Wrong

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.