Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trouble downloading new tv shows to iPod Classic

Am having trouble with my iPod Classic. Recently purchased new tv shows and successfully downloaded them to both my computer and iPad; but will not sync onto my iPod(although) there is more than even storage space available. Help!

iPod classic 160GB (Late 2009), iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Jan 18, 2014 1:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2014 7:02 PM

Not all iTunes video can be transferred to iPod, If the video resolution or video bit rate beyond iPod limitation, even though they are mp4 video, you can't upload them to iPod. For example, some iTunes purchased movie are High definition movie, the resolution is too high to play on iPod, You can highlight the problem video in iTunes and choose Create iPod or iPhone version from the Advanced drop down menu. When the conversion process has completed, sync the new version to your iPod. For more info, here is a guide about how to convert and transfer video to iPod classic. Hope it helps. Feel free to email me if you need further help.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 19, 2014 7:02 PM in response to Smore1325

Not all iTunes video can be transferred to iPod, If the video resolution or video bit rate beyond iPod limitation, even though they are mp4 video, you can't upload them to iPod. For example, some iTunes purchased movie are High definition movie, the resolution is too high to play on iPod, You can highlight the problem video in iTunes and choose Create iPod or iPhone version from the Advanced drop down menu. When the conversion process has completed, sync the new version to your iPod. For more info, here is a guide about how to convert and transfer video to iPod classic. Hope it helps. Feel free to email me if you need further help.

Trouble downloading new tv shows to iPod Classic

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.