Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't change my email address in iPhone 4S

I have set up an email address,but used .com instead of .org, and now, I want to change it.

I go to Settings > Mail. Contacts, ... > "Hans" (email account) > Click on Email > On Email screen, cliccing Edit, and the check mark sisappears and "hans@domain.... [three bars]" are shown. But no keyboard are shown, so I cannot make any changes.

What am I missing. Urgent ... travelling tomorrow, early. Thanks!!!

Hans L

Posted on Jan 18, 2014 1:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 18, 2014 1:46 PM

Delete the account with the mistake and start over.

10 replies

Jan 18, 2014 3:40 PM in response to Hans L

Hans L wrote:

Darn, pressed "it solved .. " for myself by mistake. And jmhone, I thought I could press "It solkved ..." for more than one post, but it looks like you cannot. Drat!!!

Actually, you awarded the "Solved" points to me. And, for that, I thank you. Besides, points are really the point, so to speak. As long as you got your problem sorted out, that's the important part.

Best of luck.

Jan 18, 2014 4:32 PM in response to Hans L

Hans L wrote:

Yes, Meg, the fact that I award you with "Solved ..." was the reason for my saying to Jmahone that I thought you could award

Ahh, except you replied to yourself, not jmahone. If you click on the "Reply" button in the bottom of the post to which you want to reply, it will indicate show who you replied to in your post.

Best of luck.

Can't change my email address in iPhone 4S

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.