Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Typical battery life of the ipod touch when playing high-intesitive and graphic intensive games???

Hello everyone, i just wanted to know what the typical battery life is on the ipod touch 5g when playing high-intesitive and graphi intesive games like wipeout,gta, you know that kind of stuff. Also what is the typical battery life when playing games that require wifi like clash of clans or blitz brigade. Most times iget between 2-3 hours.Is this normal? Also i have the 32 gb blue ipod touch 5g running ios 7.0.4. Can someone also tell me the typical battery life for the ipod touch 5g, not by apple standardss cause i have already checked but by whaat everyone else got. Plzz help???!!!

iPod touch, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Jan 18, 2014 4:15 PM

5 replies

Jan 18, 2014 6:23 PM in response to Ipodlover4life

Hi Ipodlover4life, not long. My daughter and I fool with Minion Rush and Bubble Explode they are not as intensive as Clash of Clans or Blitz Brigade, but we can drain a battery in as little as 3 to 4 hours. I'm guessing 2 to 3 hours is sadly normal with the higher graphics of the games your using. Hope this helps.

Off question, did you resolve the heating issue you had?

Jan 19, 2014 6:07 AM in response to Ipodlover4life

Ipodlover4life, sorry did not catch the full question. As for over all use and battery life this is what I average since IOS 7.0.4 and going to C-net and following there tips for extending battery life. The range listed is average times and depends on what activities I had being doing with my iPod. On standby 36 to 40 hours. Just listening to music from my library 18 to 22 hours plus easy. Surfing the web, depending on Wi-Fi signal strength 6 to 9 hours. Movies, videos, Utube 6 to 8 hours. Depending on Wi-Fi signal strength and resolution of viewing, HD will shorten viewing time. Gaming 3 to 4 hours as mentioned before. Taking pictures 60 to 100 +/- depending on flash use. Taking video not sure yet, but I have taken at least 1.5 hours and still had battery. Hope this helps, good luck.

Typical battery life of the ipod touch when playing high-intesitive and graphic intensive games???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.