Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

don't want cloud streams to download

I don't want any music to download to my iphone unless I specifically ask it to. I usually stream on MATCH. But I still want to be able to manage just what is on my iphone and I am having a hard time controlling what seems almost randomly to download. The automatic download button is turned off. I'm not sure what else to do. It does seem to down load anything I play when streaming and I want to stop this from happening. Thanks for feedback.

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Jan 18, 2014 4:01 PM

4 replies

Jan 20, 2014 8:30 PM in response to Michael Allbritton

That's a little disappointing. Though it wouldn't be a big deal if I didn't have so much trouble deleting songs from my iphone. On another thread I learned how to delete all of my downloaded songs from the iphone which is a help. But I want to know why the phone is so touchy about deleting single songs. Half the time the read delete button just won't slide over.....

don't want cloud streams to download

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.