Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I recently lost the hard drive on my older mac laptop. The only reason I kept it was so I could open up some of my old Appleworks files.

I recently lost the hard drive on my older mac laptop. The only reason I kept it was so I could open up some of my old Appleworks files. I have a MacBook Pro with OSX 10.8.5. I have tried everthing to convert the files but no luck. I have found several posts from you regarding converting these files. What would you suggest that I do? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Linda

<Email Edited by Host>

Posted on Jan 18, 2014 2:02 PM

2 replies

Jan 18, 2014 6:12 PM in response to Linda Dorr

Please post back with what you have tried. Be specific, I might be able to find something that will work.

It is a very bad idea to post your e-mail in a public forum & I have asked the hosts to remove it. You can put it in your public profile where it can be only visible to logged in users, thus deterring spambots.

I am also going to ask the hosts to move your post & my reply to its own topic.

User uploaded file

I recently lost the hard drive on my older mac laptop. The only reason I kept it was so I could open up some of my old Appleworks files.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.