Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Restoring app saves after resetting iPod Touch (PLEASE HELP!)

Not so long ago I realised that my iPod Touch was lagging a bit. Anyway, almost everywhere I looked said that I should backup my data (which I thought I had done, as I had followed every step according to iFunBox), beforehand.

So, anyway, now that I have reset it, all my games (bar the odd Facebook synced app), want me to restart. I have logged into Game Center, tried to get iFunbox to put the files back on, etc. but nothing works.

Does anyone know how I can get all my saves back (there's been a fair bit spent on these games so I will be really disgruntled if I have to restart).

Thanks guys 🙂

iPod touch (4th generation), iOS 6.1.5

Posted on Jan 19, 2014 7:50 AM

1 reply

Jan 19, 2014 8:14 AM in response to davidwilliam91

Just restore from backup.

To restore from backup see:

iOS: How to back up

If you restore from iCloud backup the apps will be automatically downloaded. If you restore from iTunes backup the apps and music have to be in the iTunes library since synced media like apps and music are not included in the backup of the iOS device that iTunes makes.

You can redownload most iTunes purchases by:

Downloading past purchases from the App Store, iBookstore, and iTunes Store

Restoring app saves after resetting iPod Touch (PLEASE HELP!)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.