Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No wifi/iPhone 4s/iOS 7.0.4

Hello dear Apple Users.

A short story before explaining what's the problem. So, my screen was broken and I bought one online, got it and installed it all by myself. After that everything seemed to work fine, nevertheless after 2 hours or so I lost my wifi connection and from since then everytime I try to connect to my wifi it says 'Unable to connect...'..

I've tried 'forget this network', 'restoring all network settings', 'restore and erase all data'.

I think it's a software problem and no hardware problem, because my iPhone locates my home wifi and in the settings it shows the strenght bar (3 bars), so connection must be good. When I click on it and add the wifi password I keep getting the unable to connect. Any help please?

P.S. The computer, 2 laptops, PadFone 2, and 3 other iPhone 4s' we're using seem to work fine, no wifi problem.

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Jan 19, 2014 11:56 AM

4 replies

No wifi/iPhone 4s/iOS 7.0.4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.