Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

wrong version

hi

just wondered if anyone else had this issue, i have just realised that a track i downloaded from itunes 18 months back has turned into an instrumental version - even when i 'find in itunes' it selects the original vocal version which i downloaded, however it now syncs to another version with no vocals! track was o.n.e by yeasayer. really odd! i have not got a physical cd version etc to get confused with - its just really strange - i was thinking, hmmm the vocals taking long time to kick in ! no wonder!

rich

itunes-OTHER, iOS 7

Posted on Jan 19, 2014 1:02 PM

2 replies

Jan 21, 2014 12:37 PM in response to brenden dv

Thanks for your help - I Have tried re downloading but to no avail , I noticed that in iTunes Store it doesn't recognise that I have already purchased it and there are no other versions available ie remix or instrumental ! That makes it even more odd !! Even when I right click on the track and try 'find in iTunes' from my library it goes to the vocal original version as there is no other .i can only think it must be a glitch and the band withdrew a previous version(s) from iTunes since 201o causing an issue

wrong version

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.