Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can i sync my contacts from my old 32gb iphone 5 to my new 16gb 5s

my iphone wont let me restore from back up because there is not enough space on my new iphone 5s and Before on itunes summary their used to be a column where you could just click *sync contacts* but thats not there anymore. please help

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Jan 19, 2014 1:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2014 1:57 PM

If you have a Mac running Mavericks, syncing contacts and other data direct with a supported application on your computer via the iTunes sync process is no longer supported.

Sync the contacts on your Mac with your iCloud account. After confirming your contacts are available in your iCloud online address book, add your iCloud account to your new iPhone followed by turning Contacts on for over the air syncing with your iCloud account settings on your iPhone.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 19, 2014 1:57 PM in response to Farhan12

If you have a Mac running Mavericks, syncing contacts and other data direct with a supported application on your computer via the iTunes sync process is no longer supported.

Sync the contacts on your Mac with your iCloud account. After confirming your contacts are available in your iCloud online address book, add your iCloud account to your new iPhone followed by turning Contacts on for over the air syncing with your iCloud account settings on your iPhone.

How can i sync my contacts from my old 32gb iphone 5 to my new 16gb 5s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.