Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 5c in Recovery Mode

So i put my iPhone 5c in Recovery Mode because it when i turned it on it did not go through the boot screen. So I put in Recovery Mode. Its says it will erase everything, and I just backed my iPhone to my laptop. Is there a way i can restore from that backup? Thanks! :)

iPhone 5c, iOS 7.0.4, Verizon

Posted on Jan 19, 2014 2:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2014 2:30 PM

Yes, you can restore the backup after the restore completes. You will be prompted to restore your backup from your computer or iCloud.

6 replies

Jan 19, 2014 2:33 PM in response to iphonelol28

To add to what has already been said once the device is restored to a new OS the activation will then proceed. Mid way through the activaton you will be asked if you wish to activate this device back as a new device or from a backup. The first response should be that you wish to restore from backup .It then will ask if you wish to restoore from icloud or itunes. Depending on where the backup was created will determine this response. Once you have chosen icloud or itunes it then if there is more than one backup it will give you a choice of which backup you wish to restore from.

Good luck Friend.

iPhone 5c in Recovery Mode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.