Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I often receive photostream invitations on my family email account on Comcast and not to the email account linked to my Apple ID which is on Yahoo. Is there any way I can change the photostream setup on my Apple TV to link to the alternate email address?

I receive invitations to view photostream photos, but some of the invitations are sent to my family email account on Comcast and not to the email account linked to my Apple ID which is on Yahoo. The alternate email address at Comcast is verified at appleid.apple.com, but when I sign out of iCloud photo settings on Apple TV, I am unable to sign back in using the alternate Comcast email address with either my Apple ID password or my Yahoo password. Forwarding the email to the correct email account also doesn’t help. Is there any way I can change the photostream setup on my Apple TV to link to the alternate email address?

Apple TV, Mac OS X (10.7.5), Apple TV 3 & Mac laptop with 10.7.5

Posted on Jan 19, 2014 3:06 PM

There are no replies.

I often receive photostream invitations on my family email account on Comcast and not to the email account linked to my Apple ID which is on Yahoo. Is there any way I can change the photostream setup on my Apple TV to link to the alternate email address?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.