Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I download iTunes for iPad Air?

Any idea about how I can download iTunes for my iPad Air? If it it is to be downloaded from the App Store, what is the name of the App?

Plus, how do I sync it to my iTunes library on my Windows PC?

iPad, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Jan 19, 2014 8:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2017 8:34 PM

SongBirdGone wrote:

Excellent Points from Everyone! I was wondering the same thing about iTunes for the Pad But shouldn't it just seem to be a staple from a computer company to include one of your most popular items automatically? And, amazingly, it is included. iTunes along with Music, TV, Settings, iBooks, iCloud Drive, just to name a few, are all included as a part of the initial operating system. So, not sure what your question is here?

Holy Toledo another issue "as it seems" from Apple. Why does Apple make everything so complicated and expensive? What "issue" would that be?

All we want to do is use their incredible products on their incredible products and transfer our saved songs from one product to another? Is that so hard? Sounds easy But Apple makes it so Bloody Complicated and Expensive! Clearly you are confused about how to transfer purchased (or iTunes Library) music from one device to another. Do you need help with that?

Possibly, if you would take the time to explain what it is you are trying to do, and what isn't happening the way you expect it to, we might be able to help you. You seem to have leaped to a conclusion that does not make a lot of sense in the post you have here, so if you clearly explain what is going on, maybe we can clear up the confusion for you.

GB

13 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 4, 2017 8:34 PM in response to SongBirdGone

SongBirdGone wrote:

Excellent Points from Everyone! I was wondering the same thing about iTunes for the Pad But shouldn't it just seem to be a staple from a computer company to include one of your most popular items automatically? And, amazingly, it is included. iTunes along with Music, TV, Settings, iBooks, iCloud Drive, just to name a few, are all included as a part of the initial operating system. So, not sure what your question is here?

Holy Toledo another issue "as it seems" from Apple. Why does Apple make everything so complicated and expensive? What "issue" would that be?

All we want to do is use their incredible products on their incredible products and transfer our saved songs from one product to another? Is that so hard? Sounds easy But Apple makes it so Bloody Complicated and Expensive! Clearly you are confused about how to transfer purchased (or iTunes Library) music from one device to another. Do you need help with that?

Possibly, if you would take the time to explain what it is you are trying to do, and what isn't happening the way you expect it to, we might be able to help you. You seem to have leaped to a conclusion that does not make a lot of sense in the post you have here, so if you clearly explain what is going on, maybe we can clear up the confusion for you.

GB

Jul 4, 2017 7:00 AM in response to Arun_Apple

Excellent Points from Everyone! I was wondering the same thing about iTunes for the Pad But shouldn't it just seem to be a staple from a computer company to include one of your most popular items automatically? Holy Toledo another issue "as it seems" from Apple. Why does Apple make everything so complicated and expensive?

All we want to do is use their incredible products on their incredible products and transfer our saved songs from one product to another? Is that so hard? Sounds easy But Apple makes it so Bloody Complicated and Expensive!

Ce La Vie'

Jan 19, 2014 8:11 PM in response to Arun_Apple

The iTunes App on an iDevice is not the same as the iTunes Application for a computer.

Arun_Apple wrote:

... how do I sync it to my iTunes library on my Windows PC?

Make sure you have the Latest Version of iTunes (v11) Installed on your computer

iTunes free download from www.itunes.com/download

SYNCING with iTunes

See here > http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1386

More Info here > http://www.apple.com/support/ipad/

Oct 16, 2015 8:41 PM in response to Arun_Apple

If the issue, as it was in my case, was how do I navigate to the iTunes Store on my iPad Air in order to shop for music, videos, etc., then that's not the same as trying to download iTunes. The iPad Air separates the iTunes store from the Music and Video Players, and all three icons are pre-installed software on your iPad Air. You can make purchases only via your iTunes Store icon. If you want to make purchases, look on your home screen for the musical notes icon that stands for the iTunes store, or go to the App Store and search for "iTunes Store." You should be able to tap the iTunes Store icon there on the Apple Store screen and you will go into the iTunes Store and be able to make your purchases. Once you see what the iTunes Store icon looks like, you can seek it out on your iPad screen(s) and use it from then on.

How can I download iTunes for iPad Air?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.