Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have looked everywhere on the menu for this and i cannot locate. From the Store menu, choose Authorize This Computer. (In earlier versions of iTunes, access this option from the Advanced menu). Please HELP!!!

I have looked everywhere for this but cannot locate "From the Store menu, choose Authorize This Computer. (In earlier versions of iTunes, access this option from the Advanced Menu" Please help!! I have been on every iTunes store menu and cannot find "Authorize This Computer"

Posted on Jan 19, 2014 8:40 PM

2 replies

Jan 19, 2014 8:44 PM in response to kredmond818

If the computer's running Mac OS X, move the cursor to the very top of the computer's screen, click on Store, and choose Authorize this Computer.

If the computer's running Windows, press the Alt and S keys and choose Authorize this Computer, or click here, follow the instructions, click on Store in the menu bar, and choose Authorize this Computer.

(98271)

I have looked everywhere on the menu for this and i cannot locate. From the Store menu, choose Authorize This Computer. (In earlier versions of iTunes, access this option from the Advanced menu). Please HELP!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.