Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to create a podcast in Logic Pro X

Hi there! I do not currently own Logic Pro X but am considering purchasing it today. I recently purchased a new MacBook Pro retina and have been DJing for the past 5 years. In the past, I would create my mix as a WAV file, open up GarageBand, use GB's podcast tempalte to throw in my WAV file and chapter the 2 hour mix into various chapters (i.e. songs) so that I could identify each chapter (song) with a title, artwork, and download link.

Apparenlty the newest version of GarageBand (X, which comes with the new MacBook Pro retina) no longer supports podcasts.

So my question is whether Logic Pro X DOES support podcasts? Can I take my WAV file and chapter it with artowrk, title, and download links? Since there is no trial version I have been unable to test for myself.

Thank you,

Keith

Posted on Jan 20, 2014 7:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 20, 2014 7:48 AM

No.. LPX doesn't provide any facilities specifically for podcasts.... and would probably be complete overkill for what you need...

Note:

The older version of GB that did support podcasting should still be present on your Mac as the new version of GB doesn't overwrite or remove the old version....

3 replies

How to create a podcast in Logic Pro X

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.