Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I delete my apple ID?

Dear apple:

I'll just get to the point. I just started my apple id, and I'm already fed up and want to delete it, completely. I don't want my account information or anything to remain, and then I want to uninstall itunes, too.

It's very frustrating. I just wanted one song and one movie. I knew what I wanted, but I can't buy them, because you insist that I need a card and won't just let me pay with my paypal balance. That's sickening and frustrating to find that out after all that time I wasted, even going through the trouble of figuring out how to sign up for an apple id without a card, just to be directed back to that same annoying page that insists I have a card.

No.

Please tell me how to delete my account. I downloaded itunes basically for two products, and since I can't have them, I want to have nothing to do with the apple store...

Thank you.

Want to remove, not just close, acc

Posted on Jan 20, 2014 1:19 PM

1 reply

Jan 20, 2014 2:39 PM in response to Fed up...

I will bring your post to the hosts' attention; however, it is generally not possible to delete an account. You can simply stop using it.

Are you on a Windows device? If so, uninstall iTunes the way you'd uninstall other apps there (I can't help with that since I do not run Windows).

And, FWIW, you are not addressing Apple here; we are all other users volunteering our time to help.

Good luck!

How do I delete my apple ID?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.