Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to restore iWork (Pages, Numbers, Keynote) documents in CrashPlan app for iPhone or iPad.

I have recently started using CrashPlan to backup my iMac (OS X Mavericks) and tried using CrashPlan's mobile app to restore iWork (Pages, Numbers, Keynote) documents on the go on either my iPhone or iPad. However, I cannot restore any newer iWork (2013 update, iOS 7) document, only the older iWork '09 file types. What is shown on the app is a folder instead of the document, and with several files inside the folder.

I have tried reaching out the CrashPlan's support but have yet to receive a solution. All other file types are able to be restored without a problem, including previous iWork file versions ('09), Word, Excel, photos, videos, songs, etc. Would anybody know how I can restore Pages, Numbers and Keynote files in CrashPlan's mobile app?

iPad (4th gen) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Jan 20, 2014 2:26 PM

2 replies

Unable to restore iWork (Pages, Numbers, Keynote) documents in CrashPlan app for iPhone or iPad.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.