Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar/Contacts Missing from One Device

iCloud syncs my Calendar and Contacts between my Mac, iPod Touch and iPad.

Yesterday, all of my calendars from the iPod Touch disappeared except for the Birthdays calendar.

Tonight I opened Contacts on the iPod and for a brief second saw the list and then it disappeared and now says I have no contacts. The birthdays that were listed just prior disappeared from the calendar at that point too.

My iPad and Mac still are synced just fine. My iPod's settings still have iCloud syncing on for those services. I did notice that though that Find My iPod Touch was turned off and I'm sure I had that on previously...

Any idea what could be wrong?

Thanks,

Tim

iPod touch, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Jan 20, 2014 8:37 PM

1 reply

Jan 20, 2014 8:52 PM in response to Tim's Tree

Save any photo stream photos to your camera roll, then go to Settings>iCloud, scroll down and tap Delete Account, choose Delete from My iPod and provide the password when prompted, then after a minute or so sign back in. (This deletes the account and iCloud data from your iPod but not from iCloud. Your data will reappear on your iPod when you sign back in.)

Calendar/Contacts Missing from One Device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.