Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i finalized my movie and its on my desktop but when i want to edit it again in imovie it does not show any of my recordings or edits

imovie is overly confusing and to many restrictions but i need an answer for this because i cannot afford nor have the time to redo the whole movie

MacBook Pro, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Jan 20, 2014 8:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 21, 2014 2:50 AM

Do you mean that you shared(exported) the movie from iMovie to a file that is now on your desktop?

You should still be able to edit the project within iMovie after it has been finalized, provided you have not deleted the original media clips.

Are we talking iMovie 9 or imovie 10 (the latest mavericks version)?

Geoff.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 21, 2014 2:50 AM in response to colby012799

Do you mean that you shared(exported) the movie from iMovie to a file that is now on your desktop?

You should still be able to edit the project within iMovie after it has been finalized, provided you have not deleted the original media clips.

Are we talking iMovie 9 or imovie 10 (the latest mavericks version)?

Geoff.

i finalized my movie and its on my desktop but when i want to edit it again in imovie it does not show any of my recordings or edits

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.