Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

A while back I made a gamecenter account that was not associated with an Apple ID, it was with my email, now my gamecenter account IS my Apple ID. I want to delete it and make a new one, but i can't figure out how. Help!

A while back I made a gamecenter account that was not associated with an Apple ID, it was with my email, now my gamecenter account IS my Apple ID. I want to delete it and make a new one, but i can't figure out how. Help!

iPad mini-OTHER, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Jan 20, 2014 9:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 21, 2014 12:53 PM

Since you can't delete Apple IDs and having multiple Apple IDs can cause confusion, what you may want to do is rename your existing Apple ID to the new email (desired Apple ID). That would in effect do what you want, get rid of the old and give you the new.

See "Apple ID: Changing your Apple ID"

ivan

1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.