Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple tv 3 connect to hdmi projector mini Picopix2480

I have a Picopix240 that has a mini hdmi conection in the back. I have tried connecting it to the apple TV but it says that there is no signal. Has anyone managed to get this working?

Thanks

Joska90

Apple TV (3rd generation), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5)

Posted on Jan 21, 2014 6:31 AM

6 replies

Jan 21, 2014 10:51 AM in response to diesel vdub

@diesel Thanks for your obvious comment about basic forum etiquette . Thats is exactly what I did and could find nothing about connecting it to an Apple TV. Hense my post here

@Winston thanks for letting me know you had seen a post on here but that they couldnt get it to work.

There is very little information on the internet about this Picopix 2480. I have asked the support at phillips but I am still waiting to here from them.

I did find something on the internet that said although there is a mini hdmi port on the projector it dosent seem to to except hdmi input. Link here But that is not what the manual from phillips says.

User uploaded file

I have managed to connect the projector to my Mac Book Pro Using the VGA-Audio cable (PPX2480 included) just cant get it to work on the Apple TV.

Joska90

Jan 21, 2014 11:02 AM in response to joska90

I did have a quick look for specifications but I think you missed a digit from your earlier post, so wasn't sure which model you had.

From what I can gather (yes you are correct, there is little information) the mini HDMI port only accepts analogue signals, which would mean it won't work with the Apple TV which only outputs digital signals.

Apple tv 3 connect to hdmi projector mini Picopix2480

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.