Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Jabra Freeway and iPhone Bluetooth

I have a Jabra Freeway Bluetooth device. It is paired with my iPhone 5C. I can receive calls, but I m unable to make calls because my contact numbers are not recognized in Jabra. How do I do this so it is truly a hands free device?

iPhone 5c, iOS 7

Posted on Jan 21, 2014 6:49 AM

18 replies

Mar 21, 2015 9:00 AM in response to hpwong

I suggest that you remove the Jabra from your list of paired devices on the iPhone. Then, while looking at the documentation for the Jabra, reset it, to remove any and all pairings. Then place the device back into discovery/pairing mode and turn on Bluetooth on the phone. It should discover the iPhone and pair. If you had paired an older device with the Jabra and upgraded your phone, and used the same name for the phone, it can confuse many Bluetooth devices, requiring the reset.

Aug 12, 2015 7:15 PM in response to Alappleseed

Hitting Voice, getting back "say a command" works pretty well, although 1/3 of the time it asks to repeat. When using Google Maps directions it often follows every voice direction with "call ended." There is no call. Shut up. Sometimes it announces "redialing" and then calls someone or other in my contacts list. Sometimes it tries to contact some voice command thing which gets a busy signal. The FM broadcaster works okay for a while but when driving a bit some station interferes; I guess that's just the way it works so I suspect there is no solution. Jabra support *****; every time I send a question they tell me to reset it, which does nothing. A simpler visor bluetooth may be the answer; this one has too many bells and not enough whistles.

Jabra Freeway and iPhone Bluetooth

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.