Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Annoying problem with lost Iphone & contacts/notes synch

Hi everyone,

I am posting here since I got a problem that is really, I mean REALLY annoying me...

I lost my Iphone 4 about 2-3 month ago. I bought a 5C and an Ipad Air now but here is the problem :

The guy who found my phone is adding his contacts in my former Iphone 4, and this is synched EVERY time on my 5C and Ipad. I dont know how to do, It's really driving me crazy because I have to add my contacts again and again, and delete his ones again and again.........

I don't know how to do, I already removed the Iphone 4 from "my products". After doing that, I still got his contact synched on my devices....

I would like to cut for good the link between this phone and my apple account (Icloud, Itunes, everything).

Anyone got an idea on how to solve this problem???

Thanks a lot,

Best regards,

Nicolas

iPhone 4, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Jan 21, 2014 10:12 PM

2 replies

Jan 21, 2014 10:46 PM in response to Trabz

The first best option when you lost your phone and know that you'll never see it again is to remotely erase the phone if you've setup find my phone.

Your option now is to change your Apple ID password at appleid.apple.com. Once the password is changed you'll have to update your current iPhone and any other iDevice with the new password. This will also not allow your lost iPhone configured with your Apple ID to connect with your contacts, calendar, notes, etc... in iCloud.

Hope that suggestion helps.

Annoying problem with lost Iphone & contacts/notes synch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.