Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i don't have any thunderbolt object to connect so how can i solve this problem >>>?

i've macbook pro mid 2012 13 inch. model and i got an update for thunderbolt 1.2 and i have installed and restared my macbook pro 4 times still its showing me to update please help as i am new to the mac world !! thought using mac is an awesome experiance i am loving macbook pro. !!!

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9.1)

Posted on Jan 22, 2014 12:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 22, 2014 1:02 AM

The firmware update takes a while - but shouldn't be any more than 15-20 minutes, tops. Boot into your Recovery partition (hold down the command and R keys whilst booting) and if you can get that far, try rebooting again.

Same problem afterwards? Call back...

Clinton

EDIT: I realize that I may have misunderstood your problem - do you see the update in the App Store and you've already installed it?

Message was edited by: clintonfrombirmingham

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 22, 2014 1:02 AM in response to Zoheb7

The firmware update takes a while - but shouldn't be any more than 15-20 minutes, tops. Boot into your Recovery partition (hold down the command and R keys whilst booting) and if you can get that far, try rebooting again.

Same problem afterwards? Call back...

Clinton

EDIT: I realize that I may have misunderstood your problem - do you see the update in the App Store and you've already installed it?

Message was edited by: clintonfrombirmingham

i don't have any thunderbolt object to connect so how can i solve this problem >>>?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.