Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The Event "Updated Project" is not showing in the Library after Final Cut Pro X unexpectedly quit

Hello,

I was copying Events and Projects to a new Libray when I got an error saying that Final Cut Pro X could not proceed because of an error and the only choice was to Quit.

When I restarted Final Cut Pro X the folder Updated Projects for the Capture's projects and events Library was no longer showing in the Library view in Final Cut Pro X..

User uploaded file

Like it does for another Library...

User uploaded file

When I Show Package Contents for the Capture's projects and events Library I can see the folder with all the Projects.

User uploaded file

I have no idea how to get Final Cut Pro X to recognize the Projects or even load them now that they have been moved to a Library.

I have restarted Final Cut Pro X, rebooted the computer, tried to move the projects manually inside the Library.

I'm not sure what to try next, any ideas?

Salvatore

Final Cut Pro X, OS X Mavericks (10.9.1)

Posted on Jan 22, 2014 11:09 AM

2 replies

The Event "Updated Project" is not showing in the Library after Final Cut Pro X unexpectedly quit

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.