Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail uses two pages to print email when it only needs one

Why does Mail need two pages to print a one page email. The first page is the header and the second page is the body of the text. How do I get them all on one page?

iMac (27-inch, Late 2012), OS X Mavericks (10.9.1)

Posted on Jan 22, 2014 1:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 15, 2015 4:43 AM

I also had exactly the same problem with mail printing the header on one page and the remainder of the email on a separate page! I have managed to find a fix to the problem however, it is not ideal but seems to work with my printer at least! If you change the paper size from A4 to US Letter in your print dialog box the email will print on a single page!!

Hope it work for you guys

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 15, 2015 4:43 AM in response to crakcerjack1954

I also had exactly the same problem with mail printing the header on one page and the remainder of the email on a separate page! I have managed to find a fix to the problem however, it is not ideal but seems to work with my printer at least! If you change the paper size from A4 to US Letter in your print dialog box the email will print on a single page!!

Hope it work for you guys

Mail uses two pages to print email when it only needs one

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.