Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have moved from the UK to the USA and have a new phone, I try to change my country location on the store and get an error message saying I have to cancel my itunes match and have a pass incomplete, any ideas?

I have moved from the UK to the USA and have a new phone, I try to change my country location on the store and get an error message saying I have to cancel my itunes match and also that I have a pass incomplete, any ideas how to fix and change the store. It is becoming a problem with getting some USA aps and content

Thank you

Tom

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.4, have ipad also

Posted on Jan 22, 2014 2:16 PM

2 replies

Feb 26, 2017 3:56 AM in response to hughes0909

iTunes match is a subscription that you have in when you were still in the UK. According to the terms & conditions you'll need to wait for the susbcription to end before you can change your country to iTunes Store USA.

Aug 29, 2015 4:41 AM in response to Community User

(1) First go to the App Store on your iPhone and search for "iTunes" do not go into iTunes via the existing iTunes icon on your iPhone homescreen

(2)Then scroll down past all the music and at the bottom: in the far left or far right of the screen, you will see your Apple ID

(3)You click on this and you will see your registered credit card and address

(4) In my case: I am in Qatar, but I was blocked from downloading useful Apps from the iPhones Store- goodness knows why! , if you have credit card registered to a permanent address in the county of the iPhone Store you want to download from then , this will work...

(5) Change the credit card details/address and the telephone number

(6) You will then be able to go to the iTunes store of the ("new") country and download any App in that store

It is a real pain and a design constraint of the iTunes system, personally- I couldn't care less about the music, I like various Apps for online banking etc./navigation on journeys etc.

I hope this helps you!-Nael

I have moved from the UK to the USA and have a new phone, I try to change my country location on the store and get an error message saying I have to cancel my itunes match and have a pass incomplete, any ideas?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.