Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 4S won't connect to wifi

So 2 days ago I noticed that my phone was running on 3G rather than my home wifi, i check it and the button won't even slide over. I took it to Verizon and they gave me a few suggestions none of which worked, so on Friday I'm planning to go to the Apple store. Do I have to make an appointment with the genius bar? and What will the apple store do to help me?

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Jan 22, 2014 2:51 PM

1 reply

Jan 22, 2014 2:55 PM in response to sydney__elizabeth

The geniuses are very experienced and can fix it or replace it if it is still under warranty. Even if it is not under warranty, they should be able to give you your available options, although they may not be cheap. You will have to reserve your spot. The Apple Store app makes it easy to do so. You can find it by going to the App Store and going to the bottom. Here you will find a button called apps made by Apple.

When inside the app, hit stores at the bottom, select a nearby store, and hit Genius Bar.

My iPhone 4S won't connect to wifi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.