Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

what flash player should I use for eBay when using google chrome ?

I just purchased a new Mac 2013 model because I know they are excellent systems and due to viruses that ruined 2 windows laptops with virus protection in 3 months (FBI Virus). Being I am a new Mac user and still learning I need iMac for dummies lol, I am okay with iOS but having trouble with Mac (nothing like any of my iPhone's) I run a business on eBay & I am at the point of getting my own site up but that is another topic. Being I use eBay a lot with Google Chrome, reason is I can not edit my pictures as much in detail when I use Safari (I prefer Safari over chrome) . I also purchased from Mac App Store Auction Listing Designer for eBay but unfortunately $29.99) having trouble with that also and have not been able to use it once. I downloaded Adobe Flash Player about 5 weeks ago but do not see what version it is, before I downloaded Adobe, I called Apple Care which I have to say are GREAT and worth every penny of Apple Care + 3 years. I will get to the point, what is recomended as far as flash player when using sites like eBay ?

Thank you

iMac, OS X Mavericks (10.9.1)

Posted on Jan 22, 2014 6:57 PM

1 reply

what flash player should I use for eBay when using google chrome ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.