Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone Battery Frying?

I have a portable charger called the "USB Mobile & Tablet Power Stick" that charges my iPhone way faster than in an outlet. Will this fry my battery? And if it does, how do you fix a fried battery?

User uploaded file

iPhone 5s, iOS 6.1.3, 32GB

Posted on Jan 22, 2014 6:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 22, 2014 7:11 PM

Hey dinolex99,

This mobile charger will most likely not fry your iPhone battery, in most cases these portable chargers are suited for mobile devices. To be on the safe side of things, contact the retailer or company you bought this product from for assistance. Looking on the companies website will also give some helpful advice...

Hope these tips will help you out,

TechnologyGuy

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 22, 2014 7:11 PM in response to dinolex99

Hey dinolex99,

This mobile charger will most likely not fry your iPhone battery, in most cases these portable chargers are suited for mobile devices. To be on the safe side of things, contact the retailer or company you bought this product from for assistance. Looking on the companies website will also give some helpful advice...

Hope these tips will help you out,

TechnologyGuy

iPhone Battery Frying?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.