Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I restore an App purchase older than 90 days?

I have been playing D-Day Commando since it first came out & in that time I have purchased several weapons & gold.

Yesterday the app got stuck in a loop and would not let me progress so following the Apple support forum advice I deleted the app and downloded it again from the app store. Obviously this means than I have returned to the start of the game but I can live with that. What I would like to do is get my purchases back put am having difficulties doing so because they are older than 90 days.

Any idea how I recover these purchases?

iPad 2, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Jan 23, 2014 3:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 25, 2014 2:19 PM

Hello there, Old_Tonto.

The following Knowledge Base article provides some information on re-downloading in-app purchases:

iTunes Store: About In-App Purchases

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4009

Particularly:

Redownload an In-App Purchase

If you lose your In-App Purchases because apps were accidentally deleted or you had to restore your device without a backup, you may be able to download some of your purchases again for free. See which types of In-App Purchases you need to purchase again or can redownload for free in the table:

Type Download for free Purchase Again
Consumable X
Non-consumable X
Non-renewing subscriptions X
Auto-renewable subscriptions X

To download an In-App Purchase again, you must download it from within the installed app using the same iTunes Store account name you used for the original In-App Purchase.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,

Pedro.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 25, 2014 2:19 PM in response to Old_Tonto

Hello there, Old_Tonto.

The following Knowledge Base article provides some information on re-downloading in-app purchases:

iTunes Store: About In-App Purchases

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4009

Particularly:

Redownload an In-App Purchase

If you lose your In-App Purchases because apps were accidentally deleted or you had to restore your device without a backup, you may be able to download some of your purchases again for free. See which types of In-App Purchases you need to purchase again or can redownload for free in the table:

Type Download for free Purchase Again
Consumable X
Non-consumable X
Non-renewing subscriptions X
Auto-renewable subscriptions X

To download an In-App Purchase again, you must download it from within the installed app using the same iTunes Store account name you used for the original In-App Purchase.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,

Pedro.

Apr 2, 2015 11:48 PM in response to oluremifromlanham

If they are no longer in your country's store then you won't be able to redownload them (any item can be removed by the content provider at any time); if they are still in the store then check to see if you've hidden them : iTunes Store: Hiding and unhiding purchases - Apple Support

If they aren't in the store then do you have copies of them in the Apps part of your computer's iTunes library and/or on your backup of your downloads/library so that you can sync them back ?

How do I restore an App purchase older than 90 days?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.