Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have a 2010 Macbook. I dont know what happened to the mailbox icon on the "dock" (I believe that's what it is called). I want to know how to get it back instead of me having to go go on to gmail.com every time I check my mail. I looked in Finder. Help?

I have a 2010 Macbook. I dont know what happened to the mailbox icon on the "dock" (I believe that's what it is called). I want to know how to get it back instead of me having to go go on to gmail.com every time I check my mail. I looked in Finder. Help? I don't know if I was supposed to repost the question in this message box...😕

I swear I feel like my grandmother trying to add a number to her contact list 😢

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Jan 23, 2014 3:54 AM

1 reply

i have a 2010 Macbook. I dont know what happened to the mailbox icon on the "dock" (I believe that's what it is called). I want to know how to get it back instead of me having to go go on to gmail.com every time I check my mail. I looked in Finder. Help?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.