Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I-Pod touch doesn't appear anymore

Hi , Yesterday I did the update for i-tunes and since my I-Pod doesn't appear anymore when I connect it ... 😢 I tried a few things suggested on apple but still doesn't work . I have a pc on windows 8 and i-pod touch 5gen . WHAT do I do ??? 😕 HELP ME PLEASE !!! 😟 thanks for your help in advance .

iPod touch, Windows 8, i tunes

Posted on Jan 23, 2014 5:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2014 5:40 AM

See:

iOS: Device not recognized in iTunes for Windows

I would start with

Removing and reinstalling iTunes and other software components for Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8

or

Removing and Reinstalling iTunes, QuickTime, and other software components for Windows XP

Run this to help if it identifies the cause

iTunes for Windows: Device Sync Tests

Have you tried on another computer to help determine if you have a computer or iPod problem?

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 28, 2014 6:14 PM in response to lllaass

****-OOO !!! a mess ... that's what it is now !!! Songs appeared in double and triple after '' consolidating '' my li brairy before dooing a back-up ... then after spending three and a half hour deleting those '' f-ing '' songs , some disappeared without deleting and all i-tunes bought songs are '' missing '' from my account ... I am exausted ! can't stand it anymore ... This girl had enough ... I'll just erase my complete computer and start over again. I know it sounds a bit '' excessive '' but I don't see the end of this thing . I would Like to thank Lllaaass for trying to help , I do not think your help did all the mess , just the dumd - blond- this girl is ... Thanks again . 😉

Feb 10, 2014 10:44 AM in response to PrincessTintin

after deleting all the songs that appeared in double and triple I followed the instructions to delete I-Tunes and all the composants that goes with it I re-started the pc and I re-installed I-Tunes and everything is back to normal ... OUFFF .🙂 what an adventure that was . Special thanks to lllaass who suggested me links to do that . Appreciated a lot 😍 . thanks and good luck to all

I-Pod touch doesn't appear anymore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.