Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FaceTime problems on 3 brand new MBP 13 Retina, Apple has given in

Hi All,

After recieving 3 brand new machines (MBP13 Retina) in Dec 2013 and Jan 2014, Apple does not believe they can deliver a proper working brand new machine. They also won't look into the problem and hope i can accept this faulty machine.

Is that what Apple is turned into? A company that doesn't believe they can fix their own machines? Or do they not care anymore about their customers and their product?

The person I'm facetiming with cannot hear me when we talk at the same time. My (3 brand new, but all 3 faulty) machines will mute me, so the other party cannot hear me. It is back to the walky talky ages again, 'over'.

Since I'm a great believer of Apple, I cannot believe they won't fix this problem and just keep on selling and delivering brand new MBP 13 Retina machines that don't work.

Does nobody at the Apple company care anymore, is there no company pride?

MacBook Pro with Retina display, FaceTime, problem

Posted on Jan 23, 2014 5:43 AM

1 reply

Jan 23, 2014 12:56 PM in response to Apple is giving up

after a week of working on this problem the last straw was spending 3 hours being helped with this problem by 1mb.com after which time they asked me either to take out a years support at £129 or pay for help from a better qualified technician! As I only received my IPad last week I am going to send it back tomorrow. why doesn't Apple respond when it is obvious from all the discussions that there is a problem? Considering the price of the iPad I feel thoroughly disillusioned and cheated as well as frustrated by spending so many hours to no avail. this was not the only problem I've encountered but it is the one I've wasted most time trying to resolve./

FaceTime problems on 3 brand new MBP 13 Retina, Apple has given in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.