Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Low memory crashes and back to apple logo crashes ipad air

Apple happily permitted me to exchange my new ipad air for another once I demonstrated the large number of low memory error crashes and crashes that caused a black screen taking me back to the apple logo. Since I'm in the same place even with the new ipad air, I thought I'd ask if anyone knows there's a fix for this in the making?

Thanks,

Barb

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi + Cellular

Posted on Jan 23, 2014 9:07 AM

1 reply

Jan 27, 2014 2:52 PM in response to PicoMc

Exchanging an ipad for a software problem is not a solution. I am replying to everyone who complains about crashes. The ipad air along with OS7 was apparently rushed to market. It amazes me that the previous version of the ipad along with the operating system is more stable than the ipad air. How do you release something inferior to the previous model. I spent a lot of money on the ipad air because I purchased the model with 128mb of RAM. If I could go back in time I never would have done it based on the problems with this new OS.

Low memory crashes and back to apple logo crashes ipad air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.