Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have all my purchases in the cloud (or did) i cant seem to put them back in icloud and why is it showing exlamation pints beside songs? all mylibrary music media fliles have been moved and transfered into some other type file (mp3,jpg, etc..)

i seem to not have any music left in my icloud and idk how t replace it back into the cloud!!

all my music and media files are moved and the (mp3, jpg, dcmi etc...) codes ae all different and changed idk how to fix it.

most of mysongs are unable to be clicked and most also have an exlamation poin next to them.... what do i do???

😕😢😠😐 GRRRRRRR!!!!

iPhone 4, iOS 7.0.3, music mdia files info, icloud issue

Posted on Jan 23, 2014 9:38 AM

There are no replies.

i have all my purchases in the cloud (or did) i cant seem to put them back in icloud and why is it showing exlamation pints beside songs? all mylibrary music media fliles have been moved and transfered into some other type file (mp3,jpg, etc..)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.