Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why can't apple create an option in contacts where I can create a group for sms and emails?

Why cant apple create an option in contacts where i can create groups on my own for sms and email. e.g I have a group of 10 direct reports but i have to type each person's contact evrytime i have to send them an sms!! Why not stop this inconvinience?

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Jan 23, 2014 10:15 AM

4 replies

Jan 23, 2014 10:19 AM in response to Kyambadde

Once you have sent the original message, you can clear the content of the message and reuse the listing without deleting it. It will have the list there for you.

Otherwise, you can check into some 3rd party apps that do allow some group texting in the App Store, however many have list size restrictions, as does the phone.

If you want to let Apple know you have this desire, doing it here will not help, doing it here will: www.apple.com/feedback and click on the appropriate link. Apple does not participate in the forum so asking "why not stop this inconvenience" here won't help. They get feedback from the link I provided. This is a user to user support forum.

why can't apple create an option in contacts where I can create a group for sms and emails?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.