Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I do believe that Apply should send a patch to fix the issue of not being able to burn a cd

Why hasn't Apple created a patch to rectify this problem of not being able to burn cd's ? I have tried to go through the lengthy solution - holding my breath, not wishing to make things worse I tried but................. it didn't cure the problem. A patch please Apple.

HP Computer-OTHER, Windows 7

Posted on Jan 23, 2014 12:24 PM

1 reply

Jan 25, 2014 6:35 AM in response to Country Linda

Hello Country Linda,

Thank you for your question. It sounds like you are unable to burn an audio cd in iTunes. Here is a general list of troubleshooting steps to check if you are having issues with iTunes burning your music to a disc.

iTunes 11 for Windows: If you have trouble burning a disc

http://support.apple.com/kb/PH12349

In order to assist you better, would you mind providing more details on why you are not able to burn a disc? Is there an error message of any kind? What happens when you try?

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

All the best,

Sterling

I do believe that Apply should send a patch to fix the issue of not being able to burn a cd

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.