Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot open Pages document on iPad

I have tried to open a document (that has previously opened and worked) from my Pages app on my iPad. Now it pops up a window saying I need to update the version of Pages in order to be able to open the document. I have Pages 2.0.1 installed. I wasn't aware of there being a newer version... Nevertheless, I click the update button on the warning, it takes me to the App Store, where it tells me that my Pages app is up to date (told it so...), and gives me the option to open it. At which point it takes me back on a never ending circle of not being able to open the document, and saying I need to update my version of Pages. Help! It would be rather irritating not having access to my cloud documents from my iPad. BTW, I can get to said document from my laptop, through iCloud, it just decided to have issues with my iPad...

iPad 2, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Jan 23, 2014 1:23 PM

1 reply

Cannot open Pages document on iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.