Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Parameters work fine only in layout mode. Why?

Hi everybody,

I have a problem that I cannot solve by myself. A knob on layout mode is assigned on my controller, as I move it mainstage shows me the right parameter oscillating between all values from min to max as I espected like the other on my keyboard. As I switch into EDIT/perform mode, it goes in "rage" mode oscillating fully up to 127 or down to 0 alternating without any other value. No matters how I set it, I tried everything but it seems like there's no way to make it works.

Every knob and fader on the keyboard works fine, just this external controller (a pad with X and Y axis) on the midi in of the keyboard seems to behave this way. It outputs sounds but the weird thing is that the parameters seem to work fine, but only in Layout mode.

Anyone can help?

Thanks

Davide

Posted on Jan 23, 2014 2:08 PM

1 reply

Parameters work fine only in layout mode. Why?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.