Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an ipod clasic

I am missing a lot of the art work on dome of my albums how can I get all plus the titles for some of my songs

Windows 7

Posted on Jan 23, 2014 3:19 PM

1 reply

Jan 25, 2014 11:40 AM in response to boy indy

Hi boy indy,

Welcome to the Support Communities!

On your computer, make sure the iTunes > Preferences > Store section has a checkmark in front of "Automatically Download Album Artwork"

The following article may provide additional information regarding organization and adding information to the iTunes Library on your computer. Connect your iPod classic to the computer to resync this information.

Why aren't songs with the same album art grouped together?

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1468

Albums in which all songs don't have the same Album Artist information

iTunes 7 and later includes a new attribute for song files called Album Artist This allows you to assign a primary artist name for an album that many includes songs by several artists. It is important that all songs in the album have the same Album Artist name. To assign an Album Artist, select all the songs in the album and choose Get Info from the File menu. Next, type a name in the Album Artist field name such that it will apply to all the selected songs. This field can optionally be left blank if all the songs have the same album name. The Album Artist field is shown in the picture above

I hope this information helps ....

Have a great day!

- Judy

I have an ipod clasic

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.