Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i contact itunes store to get a refund for icloud storage

I recently purchased additional iCloud storage (15GB) on January 14, 2014 and was charged through the iTunes Store $20.00 for that storage. Today(1/23/2014), my device told me I was almost out of storage so I purchased an additional amount of storage (20GB) and was charged an additional $40.00 through the iTunes store. So in reality I was charged $60.00 all within a couple of weeks and I only have a total of 25GB of storage on iCloud. I am having trouble contacting iCloud Support or even iTunes support to find out: (a) if I can get a refund, or (b) if they will increase the total storage amount to match what I have paid - $60.00 - which I believe is for 50GB of storage. Hope to hear from someone. Thank you.

ICloud-OTHER

Posted on Jan 23, 2014 6:34 PM

1 reply

Jan 23, 2014 7:27 PM in response to mleshleman

What happened why you purchased 20GB for $40.00 is that the new 20GB plan replaced the 10GB plan you bought for $20.00 ealier, leaving you with 20GB + the free 5GBs for a total of 25GBs. You should get a pro-rated refund for the $20.00 purchase that you replaced, based on how long it was in effect. Sometimes it takes a few days to see this credit.

You can call the Apple online store at the number listed at the bottom of this page to get a refund if that isn't what you wanted, and to ask them about the status of your pro-rated credit for the 10GB plan you replaced (1-800-MY-APPLE in the U.S.).

how do i contact itunes store to get a refund for icloud storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.