Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After changing my primary email for Apple ID, iCloud has issues

I recently changed my apple ID primary email address as the old email address is not obsolete which meant I had to turn off iCloud on all devices and log back in so that the username/email was correct for password verification. Now that I have done this, iCal has 7 calendars, reminders has about 4-5 reminders lists and contacts has about 500+ blank contacts.

When I go to delete these extra calendars, reminders and contacts. They delete but within a few seconds they reappear. I've rebooted, I've tried deleting them through icloud.com and also directly from each device. I have 3 devices using icloud. I have turned off 2 of them at a time and tried deleting from the remaining device.

Has anyone got a solution please?!!?? Starting to get frustrating.

OS X Mavericks (10.9.1)

Posted on Jan 23, 2014 6:30 PM

1 reply

After changing my primary email for Apple ID, iCloud has issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.