Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ePub Editor software? How to Edit ePub file?

Hello, I'm looking for an easy-to-use ePub editor software! I need to design my own ePub books and sell it! I tried many program but these kind of programs are not ideal though it has some effect on editing ePub. I need a program that allows me to insert cover, edit titile, edit ePub table of content, edit ePub metadata and more...

I'll be appreciated for any help!

MacBook Pro with Retina display, iOS 7

Posted on Jan 23, 2014 7:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2014 10:01 PM

I know that Coolmuster ePub Editor can slove your problem, this software can help you adding covers, table of contents, texts, pictures, videos, audios, modifying contents, and converting file formats and so on. I have been used this software to edit my ePub books title, it is easy to edit, this software really help me a lot.If you don't find a better software now, you can have a try this software.

Here is the solution: how to edit ePub eBooks on Mac

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 23, 2014 10:01 PM in response to yijian86

I know that Coolmuster ePub Editor can slove your problem, this software can help you adding covers, table of contents, texts, pictures, videos, audios, modifying contents, and converting file formats and so on. I have been used this software to edit my ePub books title, it is easy to edit, this software really help me a lot.If you don't find a better software now, you can have a try this software.

Here is the solution: how to edit ePub eBooks on Mac

Jan 24, 2014 7:44 AM in response to yijian86

Sigil is a good, free, open source ePub 2 editor, although development has halted and there aren't likely to be updates in the future.

https://code.google.com/p/sigil/downloads/list

Calibre, another free project, is an ePub library manager and ebook converter that recently added editing capabilities.

http://calibre-ebook.com

Calibre is a very active project that comes out with new features and bug updates on a weekly basis. The editor is very good, although I don't think it's ePub3 compatible, yet.

ePub Editor software? How to Edit ePub file?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.