Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I purchased an album in 2009, and it is in my library. But when I imported it to a new computer, iTunes says the computer is not authorized. I may have purchased it with a different account which I do not remember. The iTunes summary does not provide deta

I purchased an album from the iStore in 2009, which is in my iTunes library. But when I tried to import the library to a new computer, iTunes refuses to do it for songs in that album, claiming that the computer is not authorized. I tried reauthorizing it with my current credentials, but still no luck. It is possible that I purchased the album with another account which I no longer recall. I tried right-clicking a song in the album to get the itunes summary, but it does not provide any purchase information. How can I figure out what my (assumed) prior logon and password were and how can I consolidate it with my active account?

iTunes-OTHER, Windows 7, Computer not authorized

Posted on Jan 23, 2014 7:53 PM

There are no replies.

I purchased an album in 2009, and it is in my library. But when I imported it to a new computer, iTunes says the computer is not authorized. I may have purchased it with a different account which I do not remember. The iTunes summary does not provide deta

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.